We are currently working on a number of retained search and special assignments with leading edge organizations. Below are just some of them. Are you currently on the market or getting ready to make a change? Email us a copy of your resume along with your search parameters so that you too will be on our search radar.
Fast Track Searches
Sr RF Engineering - MS Electrical Engineering or related technical. Position is located in Upstate NY with a highly successful well known international organization. RFNY-13
Maintenance Director - Indiana - Heavy Manufacturing - BS Engineering - MDA-IN-57
Manufacturing Engineer - California - Aerospace Fabrication & Machining - BS Engineering - ME-CA-62
CNC Progammer - Buffalo - MasterCam, Probes, Blue Prints, layouts, sequencing CNCBuf-11
Please send your resume using Email button at top of page.
Positions Active: November 2017
Sr RF Electrical Engineer – Upstate NY
The successful candidate will serve as an innovator of new solutions for integrated power systems that relate to semiconductor process applications. Frequency ranges are, but not restricted to, 2MHz and up to 50KW. Will engage in highly technical Engineering, R&D and design and development.
- An MS in Electrical Engineering or related technical with significant experience with RF Engineered components consisting of splitters, filters, power amplifiers covering many classes, and subassembly designs of filters, dividers, and related
- Verification of design, as well as proof of concept, and functional and conformance specifications.FMEA, Design for Manufacturing, troubleshooting, reliability, and serviceability.Cost and performance analysis.
- Use of RF simulation tools for design.
- Will serve as technical consult, as well as coach and mentor for work group.
- Documentation, design and test review with internal and external customers.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to successfully communicate at all levels of the organization.
- US Citizenship or Green Card is required.
- Organization is located in a four season Northeast location with local access to world class learning institutions, cutting edge technology, international airport, and low cost of living.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package that includes relocation assistance is offered.
This is a career opportunity within a high synergy and collaborative environment.Organization has a solid track record of success both domestically and worldwide.Please email your resume or questions to email@example.com All qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 hours. Active - November 2017
CNC Machinist/Programmer - Cleveland Ohio area
Position is with a Cleveland Ohio area manufacturer of quality machined components. Opportunity is a traditionally defined Manufacturing Engineer, but within a close tolerance machining environment. Your background will speak to your experience with machining including CNC Programming that includes G&M Code, as well as MasterCam which are must have’s for this position, familiarity with tooling & fixturing, layouts, optimization within machine cells and with a continuous improvement mind set. A competitive compensation and benefits package is offered. For immediate consideration please email a copy of your resume for immediate review by clicking on the email resume button above.
Enter CNCMP2-CLE in the subject box - Active November 2017
CNC Programmer – Buffalo NY
Buffalo NY area company wants you on their team. Skill set must have’s include: Complex CNC Programming in G&M Code and Mastercam with set-up, fixture design and/or improvement, operation, edit, run speeds, troubleshooting, GD&T, gaging, and conformance to print for close tolerance parts. Machine background should include Mills and Lathes. Will assess current routings benchmarking and making improvements where indicated.
Knowledge of Inventor, experience with forgings and castings, inspection techniques, instruct – coach – mentor operators and be the go to for any process issues. Please use link at top of page to forward your resume.
Active: November 2017
Others positions and confidential search projects in Plant & Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain, Quality, and Human Resources are ongoing in California, Midwest, Southeast, and Northeast. Stay on our radar by keeping in touch a by using the email link at top of page.